Developed by a microbiologist specialized in animal health and now approved by several teams of Canadian veterinarians, the Transition & Protection formula facilitates dog and cat diet changes. The essential bacteria it contains will increase your animal’s immunity and therefore, protects him during vulnerable times. Ask your vet how you can get the Transition & Protection formula for your animal!
- Symbiotic combination “pre” and “pro” biotics
- Promotes the balance of the intestinal flora
- Supports digestive health
- Facilitates digestion
- Prevents the negative effects of a change in food such as vomiting and diarrhea
- Facilitate weaning
- Facilitates transition food
- Improves the absorption of vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin B9, B3 and calcium
- Prevents gas, cramps and digestive discomfort
- Promotes the regularity of bowel movements and prevents constipation
- Relieves diarrhea
- Relieves constipation
- Helps to control urine and stool odor
- Promotes oral health
- Supports the immune system
- Prevents the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the body
- Prevents infections of any kind, such as urinary tract infections and skin infections
- Prevents the unwanted side effects of antibiotics such as diarrhea and intestinal imbalance
Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Kosher & Halal certified.
Products sold exclusively to veterinary clinics.
This powder is flavored with natural plum (to sprinkle on food).
Product guaranteed resistant to bile acid and gastric acid.
Content and quality guaranteed and does not require refrigeration.