The Ultra Strength Plus+ is a highly concentrated probiotic supplement formulated to re-establish and maintain a healthy complex microbiota when symptoms of gastrointestinal disturbance appear, or upon a stressful period to prevent disruption of the gut microbiome.
- Helps prevent antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD);
- Helps restore normal intestinal microbiota composition following antibiotic therapy;
- Replenishes beneficial gut bacteria;
- Helps provide relief from constipation, diarrhea and IBS;
- Helps reduce abdominal pain and bloating;
- Contributes to regular bowel habits;
- Improves digestion;
- Increases absorption of nutrients and minerals;
- Increases ability to synthesize B vitamins and vitamin K;
- Enhances energy levels;
- Positively modulates the gut-brain axis;
- Benefits your mood and mental health;
- May help reduce anxiety and risk of depression;
- Promotes a well-functioning immune system;
- Enhances immune responses;
- Helps inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria, yeast and fungi;
- Positively modulates the gut-skin axis.
WE RECOMMEND THIS FORMULA IF:
- You are currently taking antibiotics
- You have recently used antibiotics
- You are experiencing gastrointestinal distress
- You have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- You have recurrent episodes of constipation, diarrhea, or alternating bouts of each
- You have frequent bloating, abdominal pain, and flatulence
- You have (or suspect to have) food intolerances
- You have symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- You are inexplicably fatigued or diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- You have Fibromyalgia
- You experience high levels of stress on a daily basis
- You experience brain fog and lowered mood
- You suffer from intestinal candidiasis
- You suffer from skin conditions such as acne, eczema & rosacea
TIP: If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Start taking 1-2 capsule(s) daily from the first day of your oral antibiotic treatment and continue for 1 to 2 weeks after the completion of the antibiotic therapy.
Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Kosher & Halal certified.
Made in Canada.
No refrigeration required.
14 Targeted Probiotic Strains. Including Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Propionibacterium for an action along the entire extension of the GI tract and to counter the effects of modern life factors that cause microbiome diversity depletion. Probiotic strains of human origin: naturally present in the GI tract as part of the normal healthy intestinal microflora. Does not contain soil based organisms (SBOs).
Prebiotic Included. Combined with 5% of inulin – sourced from organic chicory root – to nourish the growth of the probiotic microorganisms and enhance their effects. When prebiotics and probiotics are together in a nutritional supplement intended to promote gut health, they are known as synbiotics
Free of Gluten, Soy and Other Common Allergens. Every lot is tested and verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab for complete peace of mind. Products of the Multi-Strain line are free of 9 priority food allergens identified by Health Canada: wheat (gluten), soy, tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, eggs, seafood, mustard & sulphites.
Free of GMOs. Verified Non-GMO.
Easy to Swallow. Smaller size vegetarian DRcaps™. These acid-resistant capsules (free of synthetic chemicals) are designed to ensure that the ingredients are only released once in the intestines, main action site of the probiotics.
Free of Titanium Dioxide. A pigment often found in probiotic supplements to make them look whiter or to give them more brilliance. Titanium dioxide has recently been classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen. Since no coloring agents are involved in the manufacturing process of our capsules, the probiotic capsules appear as their original color which is a light to dark beige.
Kosher & Halal Certified. Meet the dietary requirements of Kosher and Halal laws.
No Refrigeration Required. Can be stored at room temperature for up to 24 months.
Made in Canada. From lab to shelf, NOVA Probiotics controls the overall manufacturing process of its products. All probiotic strains and formulas are made in-house and exclusive to NOVA.
Awards and Recognition. NOVA Probiotics’ formulations have won well-deserved praise from users and the industry.
ACQ5 – Company of the year 2016 (LifeSciences)
Corporate LiveWire – Most Outstanding Probiotic Supplement – Canada
International Life Sciences Awards – Best Probiotic Supplement Provider – Canada
14 Medicinal Strains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus NVA191, Lactobacillus plantarum NVA139, Lactobacillus rhamnosus NVA119, Bifidobacterium breve NVA053, Lactobacillus paracasei NVA234, Lactobacillus casei NVA180, Lactobacillus acidophilus NVA116, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis NVA051, Propionibacterium freudenreichii NVA420, Lactobacillus reuteri NVA235, Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum NVA027, Bifidobacterium bifidum NVA020, Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis NVA041, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus NVA160.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Inulin (Prebiotic), Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose), Corn starch (Non-GMO, Allergen Free), Vegetal magnesium stearate, Ascorbic acid.
All ingredients are NON-GMO and ALLERGEN FREE.
NOVA Probiotics guarantees that only the ingredients listed on the label have gone in to this product. Contains NO soy, gluten, wheat, nuts, peanut, egg, fish or shellfish, hormones, antibiotic traces, GMO, pesticides or heavy metals.
Directions & Cautions
Take 1 capsule, 1-2 times a day with meals or as recommended by a therapist.
If you are on antibiotic(s), take at least 2-3 hours before or after. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.