Medical treatments and medication may have many side effects, particularly on the digestive functions. The Medic formula was specifically designed to address this problem. If your dog or cat regularly takes medication, it is recommended you add probiotic supplements to his food to support his digestive and immune systems and prevent serious side effects generated by stress. Ask your vet how you can get the Medic formula for your animal!
- Symbiotic combination “pre” and “pro” biotic
- Prevents imbalances of intestinal flora
- Promotes the balance of intestinal flora
- Supports digestive health
- Facilitates digestion
- Prevents negative medication effects such as vomiting and diarrhea
- Improves the absorption of vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin B9 , B3 and calcium
- Reduces recovery time after medical treatment
- Prevents gas, cramps and digestive discomfort
- Promotes the regularity of bowel movements and prevents constipation
- Relieves diarrhea
- Relieves constipation
- Supports the immune system
- Prevents the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the body
- Reduces the effects of stress
- Detoxifies the blood cleansing organs (liver and kidney) and provides an anti-cancer effect
- Improves the quality of life and prolongs life expectancy
Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Kosher & Halal certified.
Products sold exclusively to veterinary clinics.
This powder is flavored with natural plum (to sprinkle on food).
Product guaranteed resistant to bile acid and gastric acid.
Content and quality guaranteed and does not require refrigeration.
My cat responded well to this. I was worried because she is quite fussy about food but she seems to like this and eats willingly when sprinkled on her kibble.
My dog’s coat is so much more luxurious since we started on this.
Helped my cat with post operation recovery.
My dog had bad infections on his paws from always licking them. I was unaware that this has to do with his gut not his paws. Within a week of giving him this is gut was better and he stopped licking his paws. They have healed nicely. Very happy with this product.
My vet gave this to my dog when he had dental surgery and it seemed to help.
My cat used this before and after surgery and it was very good.
My vet gave me this because my cat needed antibiotics. We wanted to wipe out the bad bacteria but sadly the good would go too. My vet said this would help. Seemed to keep my cat feeling well.
I searched everywhere for a good probiotic for my dog who takes daily meds and this is the only brand I truly trust with his health.
My vet suggested this for my dog who is on antibiotics and it was very beneficial.
Our dog has a lot more energy since starting on this.